To find out more about our celebrity birthday parties...Click Here
When Jeremy Clarkson wanted to throw a party for his wife's 40th birthday, and wanted something a little different, he got in touch with Complete Events.
With a reputation for strong opinions, and a hard talking, no nonsense attitude, we felt we had a challenge on our hands to satisfy, let alone impress, Mr. Clarkson!
Instead of hiring a venue, the clients wanted guests to come to their Oxfordshire home. The only answer, given that numbers were likely to be in excess of 150, was to have a fantastic marquee party.
In true style, the invitations had the position of all speed cameras on the way to the residence marked on the map!
With only just over 4 weeks lead time Complete Events provided:-
Wide Span marquee structure, complete with covered walkway for guests access, 'chill-out'/sitting out area, main dining & dancing area, catering prep & outmess
Wonderful & sophisticated interior design
Extensive internal and external Lighting Design & installation
Impressive Furniture: Aluminium occasional seating for 75% of guests, Navy Blue & Lime Colour scheme linen, cane furniture for sitting out area, bright blue unit seating...
Heating, generators, and all other back of house plant requirements
Luxury Toilet facilities with attendant
Technical on-site team during party
Stylish and slick Catering (see menu below) where presentation was the key
Cocktail and standard Bar Services
Professional DJ (needed to be good enough to impress some truly legendary members of the rock and pop community!)
Even provision of a keyboard for the main act of the evening - Kiki Dee & Carmello Luggeri
The Look & Style (from the original Briefing Letter)
- Sophisticated Fibre Optic Nightsky Roof Linings
- Stylish, under-stated Midnight blue Walls
- High Tech Chrome Furniture Look
- State of the Art Silver/Chrome Bar
- A glittering Ice Bar - this is sexy and guests like to caress/feel the ice!
- Smart Dancefloor with Intelligent Lighting Rig
- Slick and sophisticated food and drink service
- Seductive and imaginative food - both in terms of presentation and the tantalising aromas and flavours which are on offer
- Guests may dance until they can no longer stand up!
- Fun and excitement provided by all the go-faster ideas we have in terms of innovative entertainment and special effects
- The whole party is under-pinned by slick, expert technical management and organisation provided by the Complete Events' team
5 Main Food Bars
(served in dishes along with the food stations)
Calamari with Lemon
Slices of Chorizo Sausages
Bangers & Mash with onion gravy
A Selection of 4 from the above list
A range of sushi both fish & vegetarian
Presented in an ice Sushi Tree
Prepared and served in a big pan
Thai Green Curry with
cooked in coconut and lemon grass
offered with rice
Selection of Warm Breads
Tomato & Basil with Rock
Mixed Leaf with crunchy parmesan croutons
Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Offered with a selection
Strawberries & Cream
White Chocolate & Mascarpone Mousse
Offer with drunken orange segments
Summer Berry Puddings
laced with a strawberry coulis
Breakfast at 2 a.m.
Baps filled with sausage, egg and bacon
Name and details used by kind permission of Mr Clarkson.